Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Dear 27 Year Old Me... || inasilhouette - NEW VIDEO

Hi. Hey. Hello.
I recorded a letter to my 27 year old self, which reads:
                                                                                                                                   

Dear 27 year old me,
I hope you're happy, I hope you're content.
I hope you're married to the love of your life, with maybe even a little one on the way.
I hope that you're in a job that you love, or are studying something that you are passionate and get excited about.
I hope that you're still making videos, no matter how many subscribers or how many views you get, and I hope you're still enjoying it as much as you are now.
I hope that you've been overseas and visited all the places you wish to visit now, and that you've fallen in love with travel and all of the places you've been, that you may never see again.
I hope that you don't have as many struggles any more, that the black dog is kept at bay, and your anxiety in under control.
But most of all, I hope you're still excited for all the little things that happen in your life.
Like being able to fall asleep next to the person that you love;
like getting excited about coming home to the same person that makes you feel like the prettiest girl in the world;
Or the times that cats just come and give you a cuddle for no reason;
Or the little texts from your friends that make you feel good again.
I hope that you feel loved, and wear a smile every day.
I hope that you are happy.
Love, your 22 year old you.
                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                   


                                                                                                                                   

Please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to put a big smile on my dial ^.^ Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment