Friday, 1 January 2016

Two Thousand and Sixteen.

                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                   

2015 was overall, a wonderful year. Despite anxiety following me throughout the year in many different forms, I managed to graduate from university, get engaged to my wonderful man and fall into a full-time job I didn't know I wanted until I had it. I also uploaded an instagram picture every. single. day. which is just crazy!! 2016 is set to be the year were everything falls into place, so I can’t wait to see what it holds. This day last year I did a "Things I want to do this year"/Resolutions list, and I didn't really achieve a lot of them, so this year I thought I'd just make a list of anything I want, and see how it goes.

  • Spend more time with the people I care the most about.
  • Go for a walk and the gym at least 3 times a week.
  • Plan/Go on an overseas holiday.
  • Lose 10kgs by July.
  • Post a blog post when I want to, not when I feel like I need to.
  • Start planning my wedding.
  • Do more home cooking and baking.
  • Take up some form of dance.
  • Make an effort to keep in contact with my friends.
  • Make more crafts and be more creative with projects.
  • Being more creative with YouTube videos, and upload every-week.
  • Continue posting daily instagram pictures.
  • Use Twitter more.
  • Stand-up for myself and my ideas.
  • Get a permanent job.
  • Decluter my house and work space.

Lets see how many I can achieve and maintain throughout the year, maybe even add some along the way.
                                                                                                                                   

Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time.
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment