Friday, 23 January 2015

Foody Friday - Banana Chia Pudding

Hi. Hey. Hello.
I have been meaning to make these for agesss, but I finally did it - Chia Pudding!! This is only a short recipe, but hope you enjoy :)
                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                   

Ingredients
- 8 Table Spoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Large or 3 Normal Sized Bananas
- 5 Small Glasses or Cups to Hold the Pudding

Makes: 5
                                                                                                                                   



Firstly, take your bananas and mash them up in a bowl using a fork, then add your coconut milk and chia seeds and mix all together.





Now, just pour it all into your cups, and you're done! I finished mine off with a little bit of coconut milk, chia seeds and a slice of banana before I put them into the fridge to set. I left mine in over night, but they only need an hour if you want them straight away.

                                                                                                                                   

You can also add honey to make it a little bit sweeter in a healthy way if you wanted, and you can make this recipe with a different flavour, I might do these but with a berry flavour. I'll report back of course haha I hope you liked this recipe and give it a try, as you saw, it was super simple! Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment