Friday, 30 January 2015

Foody Friday - Breakfast Berry Smoothie

Hi. Hey. Hello.
I've been having this smoothie pretty much everyday this year, so I thought I'd share the super, super simple and healthy ingredients with you :)
                                                                                                                                   

                                                                                                                                   

Ingredients
- 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 2.5 Tablespoons Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 1.5 Cups Milk
- Stab Mixer/Blender/Nutibullet
                                                                                                                                   


Basically, but place all of the ingredients into your blender/Nutibullet/tall container and blend together. Simple. You can change out the yogurt and milk for coconut milk or something healthier, and can also swap out the berries for something else, like 1 large banana.

                                                                                                                                   

I hope you liked my smoothie recipe and give it a try, as well as my gif of all the ingredients :) Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment