Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Reviewsday Tuesday - Table Of Plenty Snack

Hi. Hey. Hello.
During the week, I saw these "Table of Plenty" mini rice-cakes on the shelf at the supermarket the other day, and thought I'd give them a try :) I chose the berry flavour, because I love berries, but there is a dark chocolate flavour as well which I do plan on getting at some stage. I found the first few bites a bit strange with the rice-cakes and yoghurt blend, but once I got used to it, I very much enjoyed it. I ended up eating the whole packet because they were so good haha Definitely go give them a try if you want an easy, healthy snack that tastes amazing :)
                                                                                                                                   





                                                                                                                                   

Hope you enjoyed my little review, not sure if it makes any sense as it is early in the morning when I'm writing this, but oh well, and look into buying some of these :) Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment