Thursday, 1 January 2015

Two Thousand and Fifteen


I have spent the first day on this new year being very lazy by not getting out of my pajamas, and playing Wind Waker HD/Mario Kart, so I thought I'd be kinda productive and write this post. So, for the first post of the year, I thought I'd do a "Things I want to do this year"/Resolutions list 
  • Fitness and Health: 2014 I started on a healthier journey then I had in previous years, but I definitely fell off the wagon a few times, so this year I'm going to make more of an effort to stay on track and not beat myself up if I do slip up. Another goal is to be closer/be at my goal weight by the end of the year.
  • Blogging: I wasn't very good at this blog this last year, for a variety of reasons, but I'm going to make a solid effort to try and write a post at least once a week at the very least, hopefully more, and with variety of topics.
  • Travel: I have never been over-seas before, so this year I want to go somewhere different in the world, most likely either Canada/America or Europe around August/September/October.
  • Study/Work: I have just finished a 3 year Bachelor of Science in Animal Behaviour, so I know I want to take a break from study for a while, but I'm still not sure if I want to get a job in this field or study another degree in 2016 to help me with my passion of Paleontology, but I'll figure that out at some point. I have a casual job at the moment, which I'll probably stay with for the foreseeable future, but not should if I will still be there by the end of the year, I think a 4th Christmas working in a supermarket would push me over the edge...
  • Myself: 2014 was a good year to me, I turned 21, I finished my degree and I moved out with my boyfriend, but nothing is without struggles, and I had my share, especially with my anxiety. This year I hope to finally get that under control and not let it stop me from doing anything I want to do.
Now, I make resolutions every year, and I say this every year, but I truly think that I will be able to stick to these ones. I have been ready and already am doing some of these, lets just see if this time next year I can say I did everything on my list. Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment