Hi. Hey. Hello.
I did a bit of nerdy shipping all the way back in November on "Once Upon A Tee", and it took a loooooooooong time for it to reach me, but it finally did. I did want it to arrive before Christmas, but oh well. I also ordered a sweater from the lovely Ange of "Hipbones and Heartbreak" that also arrived the same day, so double yay.
Once Upon A Tee
Firstly, I got a jumper with a Legend of Zelda inspired winter pattern on it, which I absolutely love and can't wait to wear in a few month when it gets cold enough. Secondly, I got a singlet with a Star Trek inspired Christmas winter pattern on it, which I sadly didn't get to wear the Christmas just gone, but fingers crossed the next one I remember haha The next two things I got for two of my friends. The black one is the Super Smash Bros. Symbol with all the items in the game to make up the symbol, than the other one is a Harry Potter inspired Christmas winter pattern. Finally, I got two mouse pads that I plan on hanging on my wall as decoration, rather than using with my computer mouse. They are both Legend of Zelda inspired winter patterns.
Hipbones and Heartbreak
I have been eyeing this pretty little thing off for a very long time, so when I saw there was a sale on, I knew what I needed to do. I am so glad and happy with this beautiful, adorable thing that I think in winter, I will only be wearing this, and the one above only when this is in the wash haha Ice-cream Kitty all the way!!
I hope you enjoyed my T-Haul-sday post, hopefully I will have more in the future. Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment