Hi. Hey. Hello.
A few months ago, I came across a YouTube channel called "Hannah Maggs", which is run by Hannah Michalak, where she posts weekly Vlogs that follow her, her husband Stef, and their gorgeous son Gracie/SqueakyG AKA Grayson. She also runs a Blog and has a makeup bag shop called "MaggsLondon" where I got this lovely bag from. I thought because I liked it so much, I'd do a little review on it :)
Hannah hand-wraps all of her bags, which are hand-made by her seamstress, with beautiful brown paper and red and white twine on the outside, and tissue paper on the inside around the bag. The makeup bag I got is called "Reflections" and has the most beautiful floral pattern on it, which I fell in love with. The material is nice and soft, with a lovely quilting pattern done with the stitching. When I opened the package, the first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell of potpourri, and it seems to fit the bag very well, as I can imagine the flowers in the pattern smelling like this. The inside of the bag is also lined with a plastic lining, so the material wont get stained on the inside, and easy to clean, which is always a plus. I think I will get a lot of use out of this bag :)
Hannah hand-wraps all of her bags, which are hand-made by her seamstress, with beautiful brown paper and red and white twine on the outside, and tissue paper on the inside around the bag. The makeup bag I got is called "Reflections" and has the most beautiful floral pattern on it, which I fell in love with. The material is nice and soft, with a lovely quilting pattern done with the stitching. When I opened the package, the first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell of potpourri, and it seems to fit the bag very well, as I can imagine the flowers in the pattern smelling like this. The inside of the bag is also lined with a plastic lining, so the material wont get stained on the inside, and easy to clean, which is always a plus. I think I will get a lot of use out of this bag :)
Go check out Hannah's YouTube and Blog, even go and look at her makeup bag collection and buy one yourself :) I hope you enjoyed this review, thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment