Hi. Hey. Hello.
I thought considering it was a new month, I would do a post about all of my favourites for January! It is a mix of everything, from food to games and electronics, so I hope you like my little review of them all :)
First item that I love this month was the book "Sharp Objects" by Gillian Flynn, which is the second book I have read of hers this month. I love this book because of the perspective it was written in, and how the characters all develop at different stages, but there will be a full review of this book on Tuseday for Reviewsday Tuseday.
Secondly, we have my Nexus 7 Tablet that I have had for over a year and a half now, but have recently fallen back in love with it. I started a new workout routine in the begining of the year (Post to come at some point in time) , and my table has made it so I don't have to have the eBook up on my computer, I can take it with me into any room of my house. I have also gotten back into some of the games I have on there.
Next, we have some healthy snacks that I have been obsessed with this month. I have done a post about the Table Of Plenty rice-cakes, but the Wholesome Pop Rice snacks are actually the best things I have put in my mouth this month, no joke. they are so tasty while being so healthy!!
Moving on, the next item is a Game for the WiiU I bought myself as a treat for doing well with my workouts, and it is called "Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker" and you basically have different stages where you find diamonds and other special items. I liked it so much because the levels don't take too long, so you only have to play short bursts of it if you wanted instead of other games were you can't save for ages.
Then on to a fairly random favourite, it is a fan pen from a store called Typo, and I have loved this because despite the very rainy summer we are having, there have been a few days that have been toucture (I HATE hot weather) and this little pen and given my the nice, cool brease that had kept me cool, while also sitting in the air-conditioner and eating a frozen banana haha.
Lastly, we move onto the final 2 things on my favourites list this month, and they would be the O.P.I Nail Lacquer in "Kermit Me To Speak" which there will be a post about tomorrow for Makeup Monday, and the L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Smoky pencil eyeliner in the shade 204 Brown Fusion. The eyeliner has been a recent thing that I have found, and have fallen in love with, as it is to smooth to apply and haves the right look that I want to achieve, so there will definitely be a post about that in the near future.
So there you have it, all of my January favourites!! I hope you have enjoyed finding out what my favourites have been, thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment