Hi. Hey. Hello.
I'm back with another pasta dish for you guys! This one is super duper easy, and can be made with chicken or without, so very versatile. Hope you enjoy!! :)
Ingredients
- 1 Large Capsicum
- 250g Sliced Mushrooms
- 250ml Thick Cream
- 3 Teaspoons Tomato Paste
Serves: 4 | Preparation: 10 Minutes | Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
First things first
Cook the pasta as stated on the packet, but I try to start cooking them when I add the cream to the sauce. Pro Tip: Break up the agnolotti before trying to tip them into the boiling water, otherwise you might get hot water everywhere when they all decide to stick together and fall into the pot (exhibit A below)
Once the sauce and pasta are done, pix them all together, and serve! I like to add a little bit of parmesan on top to give it a little kick, but that is totally optional.
There you have it, another relatively healthy pasta dish :) Like I said before, you can add some chicken into the dish if you want, but I really like it without. Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment