Thursday, 5 February 2015

T-Haul-sday - Lush + My First YouTube Video!!

Hi. Hey. Hello.
So I went into Lush the other day, and while it was a bad move for my bank balance, it was a very good move for my skin/relaxation value. I thought I'd give you a a little haul on what I got, so you can enjoy them almost as much as I will be. Also, at the end, there will be a YouTube video on this haul, so go check it out, give it a like and subscribe if you want to see more videos!!
                                                                                                                                   


First up, we have the "Tiny Hands Massage Bar", which smells amazing and is making my hands feel like a babies butt!! So soft and smooth.


Next, we have the "Amandopondo" bubble bar. I have never used a bubble bar before, so this should be an interesting experiance for me. As you can see, it has a dried rose bud in the middle, so it has a lovely rose scent, which is one of my favourite smells in the world.


"Rose Queen Bath Bomb" is next, and again, has a beautiful rosey smell to it, and I am most looking forward to using this product the most.


Following, we have "Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar" which just looks like a shortbread biscut that I want to eat!! This one has a nice musky smell, and it big enough to uses 2 or 3 times.


Last bath product is "Sakura Bath Bomb", which has so many beautiful colours and smells amazing to. Can't wait to see how this one makes the bath look!


Finally, the last thing I got is this "Angels On Bare Skin Face & Body Cleanser", as I want to start looking after my skin more and I thought using products with no chemicals in them would be the way to go. This cleanser has made my skin feel so soft and a lot less inflamed, which is always a nice bonus.



And, because I love you guys, please enjoy the sexy, bearded man on the front of the Lush catalog. Mmmhhmmmm ;)



There you have it, my Lush haul! Please go check out my YouTube video that I uploaded last night on this haul, it is my first video and it would mean a lot to even get 10 views.


                                                                                                                                   

Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment