Monday, 2 February 2015

Makeup Monday - O.P.I Nail Lacquer

Hi. Hey. Hello.
I was at the chemist the other day getting a very things, and I saw these 2 O.P.I Nail Lacquers that I thought I'd get myself as a treat. I was drawn to these two because they were so different to ones I have seen recently, and I LOVE pearlescent colours. I found out after I got these that they are part of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Collection, which is reflected in the names of the polishes. The first one is called "Kermit Me To Speak", which is the pearlescent one that changes from a purpley colour through a rose gold to a lovely gold colour, and this is my favourite out of the two. The other colour is called "Let's Do Anything We Want!", which is just a clear polish with light pink and white glitter through it, as well as some bigger white squares. I think they work really well together, even with all the colours in the pearlescent polish. I did do three coats of "Kermit Me To Speak" to get the nice, dark coverage, but you can always to just one coat to have a light cover. I can't wear nail polish very often because I can't wear it were I work, so I always like painting my nails when I have the chance.
                                                                                                                                   



                                                                                                                                   

I hope you like these colours as much as I do, and thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment