Hi. Hey. Hello.
On Sunday, my friends and I wanted to go out and get some yummy treats, so we decided to go to Eggless Dessert Cafe because I have never been there before. Eggless is a dessert cafe that cook, as you guessed, without eggs as well as soy and completely vegan options. They change their menus every month so male sure you always get to try something new, with everything being made on-site from scratch. I got the Banana Madelines with Blueberries and Ice-Cream, and they were amazing!!! My friends got the Watermelon, Rosewater and Strawberry Tiramisu, a Fig and Chocolate Tart, and a Cheesecake (forgot the flavour). The atmosphere of the place is so inviting and warm, and the staff are some of the nicest people you will meet. Definitely would recommend and will definitely be going back there soon. Sorry for the dodgy pictures, they were taken on my phone because I forgot to bring my digital camera.
I hope you liked my little sh-peal on this amazing little place, and hopefully you go try some of this food soon! Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx







No comments:
Post a Comment