Hi. Hey. Hello.
So I know I did one of these about 6 months ago, and never continued them, but I have been getting these Lootcrates every month since then, so I thought I'd restart them again :)
January's theme was "Rewind", so it was full of retro items, which was super cool. The first item that I saw was the Blacktie-Geek boz, that had a "Space Ivaders" print on it, and while I probably won't use this myself, I know my nephews would have a ball with it.
Next up, was a little SNES game cartridge man, which is a special Lootcrate exclusive, that I believe had a different game print in each Lootcrate. I thought this guy was super cute with his little gun, and he is know proudly protecting all the other little figures that are living on my computer desk.
We then have a pair of 8-bit sunglasses, that again my nephews will love, as I don't find them at appealing.
This cute, little comic note book is next, that the inside looks like a blank comic book, so you are able to make your own. It even comes with speech bubble stencils to help with all the drama and effects comics normally have.
Each crate comes with a little pin with a different image on it to reflect that months theme, so this months had a little cassette tape on it, in honour of the retro "Rewind" theme.
We also have the month magazine that comes in each crate, giving you a little background on the theme and what exactly is in each box, as well as a vintage looking Star Wars comic book, that is exclusive to Lootcrate. Lootcrate exclusives have been increasing in recent months, and it is awesome to see and know that only the people who get these crates will have those items.
Finally, we have a T-Shirt that has a cool looking transformers print on it, that I really like. I love it when it is a T-Shirt month, as they always have really awesome, nerdy designs on them.
And that is it! I hope you enjoyed my little review of this months Lootcrate, it wasn't my favourite one I've gotten, but it was still a nice treat to get this month after working full time.
Thanks for reading and visiting my little place on the internet, comment if you want, and see you next time!!
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment